Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sophomore Year, 1/3 of the way done

I can't believe fall quarter went by this fast. Granted, I don't have much to say in the way of interesting...things...but honestly what do you expect, I'm a pre-med who's not particularly good at science and needs to study more or less at every opportunity. I feel accomplished, though, and that's a good feeling to have. I don't have many regrets this quarter, and if I do they're social in nature, and in the grand scheme of things that's probably how it should be.

Anyway, finals are coming up and I have 8am classes next quarter 3 times a week, so this may very well be my last post for a while. As in, months, a quarter, maybe a year, who knows. But I get my writing experience and practice with papers, especially this quarter, what with German 232's weekly papers and AMAZING LECTURES, so it's all good. Congratulations on making it through my personal expository material. Peace.

---

OH I almost forgot: I'm starting a new blog that I'll use to write reviews about all the disparate stuff I'm into. I realized today how random my interests are, so with the variety of things I own and kill time with, I figured I might as well share online to the occasional web-surfer. Not that there'd be many viewers, I'm sure, but y'all got to agree with me that writing reviews is strangely compelling. Maybe it makes us feel like we're having an impact. I wouldn't know about that, I'm no philosophy-spouting shrink, but long story short, new blog soon.

No comments: